Demarle was established in 1993 as the North American sales, marketing and distribution center for Demarle S.A.S. The parent company was founded in France in 1965, when M. Guy Demarle produced the first non-stick rubber silicone coated baguette tray.
In 1982, he developed the rubber silicone baking mat known as the SILPAT®. Later in the 1990s the company developed the FLEXIPAN®, an incredibly non-stick flexible silicone baking mould technology. All products are certified by ISO9002 and have received the NSF® certificate for food hygiene.
Successful baking and pastry professionals know the secret to high quality, beautiful looking products is choosing the right tools. And the right tools for nearly every baking application are Flexipan ® and Silpat®.
Our rubber silicone baking moulds and mats are made with the highest quality materials and have proven to hold up to the high standards of the most demanding chefs. They can withstand use in temperatures ranging between -40°F and 480°F, and can go directly from the oven to the freezer and back again. The moulds and mats can all be reused many times, which eliminates the need for costly and wasteful parchment paper. Since these products are silicone coated, greasing is never necessary. And, of course, they are so easy to clean!
We also offer the following products that feature our high quality rubber silicone technologies:
- FLEXIPAT® baking sheet liners with edges for easily creating precise even layers
- SILPAIN® perforated baking sheet liner for bread, bun and roll baking
- SILFORM® non-stick moulded forms and shapes for bread, bun, roll and éclair baking.
- SILTRAY® non-stick baguette trays
- 3-D Relief Mats for producing relief cake and sponge sheets with distinct patterns
- ROUL’PAT® non-stick countertop work surface mats for rolling dough.
And two award winning recipe and idea books:
- Exceptional Excursions with Flexipan—featuring chefs from around the world using Flexipan.
- Choosing Flexipan—with 90 recipes for the Artisan
We also offer sheet pans, pan extenders, stainless-steel and aluminum non-stick baguette trays and frames.
For more detailed information about our products, please visit our website www.demarleusa.com.