FRITSCH GmbH designs and constructs bakery systems in conformance with baked goods and product range. To this end, FRITSCH is just as happy to provide solutions for the classically-trained small-business baker as for the needs of industrial mega producers (IMPRESSA product line). Wherever the costumers location, FRITSCH will competently serve and advise with a worldwide network of subsidiaries and international sales offices. Despite the global activity, however, FRITSCH is intent on maintaining Germany as its production and development site.
While every system that FRITSCH sends out into the light of day is unadulterated quality “made in Germany,” the comprehensive service package we offer our customers is taken right to their front door. That's what allows us to react so speedily to our customers’ needs and to advise them on the exigencies of their particular market places. Indeed, that's what accounts for FRITSCH’s good name.
At FRITSCH USA, an expert team of five baking specialists are on hand to provide their American customers with the best advice, the most reliable commissioning and the smoothest service the baking industry has to offer.
Our customers need to know that FRITSCH is not just a vendor. Our FRITSCH field service engineers provide full after-sales support, and our new FRITSCH TECHNOLOGY CENTER in Kitzingen can help them expand their product range. FRITSCH has a full staff of expert bakers who understand the customer's need to develop the highest quality products. And this is exactly what FRITSCH customers get when they combine FRITSCH expertise with FRITSCH processing systems.
- Pizza and Flatbread
- Pastry Products
- Croissants and Coiled Products
- Artisan Bread and Rolls
- Tin Bread
- Pretzels and Twisted Baked Goods
- Other Baked Goods, e.g. Donuts or Crackers
Need we say more?
- FRITSCH machines treat your dough as gently as current technology will allow—and at every stage of the production process. This is what we call SOFTPROCESSING©
- Clever design and intelligent controls combine to make our machines and systems virtually self-cleaning, as well as maintenance and interruption-free
- Our designers are busy improving on hundreds of small details, resulting in higher quality products and increased safety on the production line
- FRITSCH systems are famous for their robust constructions and high-quality, hygienic stainless-steel material
With services ranging from product and product line development to full production testing and training sessions and seminars, we are there to help you with our knowhow and good ideas. And when it comes down to the nuts-and-bolts business of producing baked goods for the market, we are the engineering partner you can depend on for complete turnkey solutions—and, of course, the personal financing you need to make it happen.
Come see us at the IBA fair! Düsseldorf, Oct. 3 through 9, 2009.
|IMPRESSA Bread Production|