2. Preblend flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a 20-quart bowl fit with a flat paddle, place eggs, vanilla, sugar and water. Beat on speed 2 for approximately 1 minute or until thick and lemon colored.
4. Add dries. Mix on speed 1 until just combined. Add cooled chocolate mixture. Mix on speed 1 until just combined. Scape bottom and sides of bowl thoroughly. Mix on speed 1 for 1 minute. Set aside.
5. Place cream cheese and sugar in a 12 quart bowl fit with a flat paddle. Beat on speed 2 for 1 minute. Add vanilla, eggs, meal and lemon juice. Mix on speed 2 for 1 minute. Set aside.
6. Grease seleced pan. Spread first amount of brownie batter into pan. Pour cream cheese batter over bottom layer. Spread remaining brownie batter as evenly as possible.
7. Pull metal spatula through pan to marbelize contrasting batter.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F. DO NOT overbake.
9. Cool. Can be served plain or dusted with powdered sugar.
Yield: 5 8-inch pans or 2 full sheets