Premium Ingredients International is your connection to high-quality ingredients and flavors, expert R&D and individualized solutions to your unique bakery needs. With strong worldwide supplier relationships, we source and distribute more than 1,200 ingredients from antioxidants and amino acids, to fibers and vitamins, while providing superior service with insight and expertise.
Since 1978, we have been serving customers in the Food & Beverage industries worldwide. Our strong international position and solid manufacturer relationships have enabled us to secure essential products in key categories such as:
|• Acidulants||• Flavors||• Phosphates|
|• Amino Acids||• Food & Fiber||• Preservatives|
|• Antioxidants||• Hydrocolloids||• Sweeteners|
|• Colors||• Nutritional Supplements||• Vitamins|
|• Flavor Enhancers||• Organics|
Our goal is to provide up-to-date market information and insights on the latest pricing trends in order to help you manage the ever changing requirements of the global marketplace. We help you plan more effectively long-term, while saving your company money and time. Together with our R&D lab, you can consistently count on access to the most innovative solutions available, supported by best-in-class customer service and quality control.
Here are just a few of our New Product Solutions that can enhance your bakery applications:
- Instant Whey Protein - concentrate 80 percent or isolate 90 percent, is a great way to add protein without the fat. The product is instantized via an in-line agglomeration procedure that creates a highly soluble nutritive ingredient ideal for your bakery applications including breakfast cereals, nutritional bars and dry mixes.
- Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein - is available in concentrate, syrup and sweetener forms. Based on your application, one of these forms could work nicely with soy or whey or could replace them altogether. These products are hypoallergenic, gluten-free, low glycemic, non-GMO, kosher, sulfite- and sulfate-free, and are rich in essential and non-essential amino acids. They have a superior absorption rate compared to other proteins, are organic certified and even cost effective. Applications include, but are not limited to: nutritional/snack bars, baked goods, cereals and gluten-free products.
- Instant Agar Powder
- • cream colored, odorless and tasteless
- • gels at very low concentrations creating a thermo-reversible gel
- • completely soluble in hot water
- • product ranges from gel-strength 600 to 1,000; and instant Agar