1. Enclose the d�trempe with the beurrage.
2. Sheet or roll the paton.
3. Give the paton two single folds. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Repeat twice for a total of six single folds.
4. After sheeting, cut the dough into 4 1/2-in. squares, and roll into diamonds. Brush the upper edges with egg whites. Place the spinach feta filling on the upper portion of the diamond, and fold the dough over the filling.
5. Seal the edges of the pastry, ensuring no air pockets exist.
6. Bake at 350ﾰF for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.