5. Crumple rectangles of pink and white fondant for tissue paper, and let dry. Once dry, attach the tissue paper to the top of the cake with buttercream icing. Add a plaque with an appropriate message piped with a cut paper tube.
4. Attach the twisted ropes to the sides of the bag to create the bagﾒs handles.
3. Roll black fondant into two ropes, each about 12 ins. long. Fold them in half and twist them.
2. Use a cut paper tube and black icing to fill in the stamped Neiman Marcus. Roll pink fondant into thin ropes and apply to the sides and bottom of the bag. Cut varying sizes of pink fondant dots, and attach them to the cake board.
1. For a shopping bag, in this case Neiman Marcus, sheet pink fondant and cut it into two 6-in. by 10-in. and two 13-in. by 10-in. panels. Stamp the larger sheets with the name of a store. Allow the panels to dry overnight. Then, attach the panels with buttercream to a base-iced cake.