General Espresso Equipment
General Espresso Equipment was incorporated in 1995 with a business plan to become the most reliable supplier of professional espresso equipment in North America.
Strategically located in North Carolina at a crossroad of two of the most important highway corridors and in the proximity of a renowned cargo airport and international airfreight hub, the company features a modern facility on over five acres with a distribution warehouse, testing department, training center for technicians and showroom with a working European-style coffee shop setting for demonstrations and "Barista" classes.
General Espresso Equipment sells exclusively the Astoria brand of commercial espresso machines built to U.S. specifications with UL and ETL listing for safety and sanitation under NSF listings.
The espresso machines are offered in a complete line of versions from manual to semiautomatic, automatic volumetric and fully automatic in sizes that vary from compact to one, two, three and four brewing heads to fit all the possible applications from the bed and breakfast, catering, pastry shops, restaurant, specialty coffee retailers, campus cafeterias and large hotels.
The line of espresso coffee grinders includes seven heavy duty models and styles inclusive of a grind-and-dose on demand model.
The line of Astoria products is complemented with a large selection of coffee accessories, espresso bar tools and super sturdy panini/sandwich electric grills in two sizes.
- The Astoria/Gloria line of new professional espresso machines features a new thermocompensated brewing head with preinfusion technology. Auto steamer with visual display of the time, date, pressure and boiler temperature.
- This line of machines is dressed with an attractive outer body finished in metallic black or chrome.
- The Astoria/SAE2 "Big Gulp" is built with an incredibly high clearance from the drip tray to the tip of the brewing spouts. The "Big Gulp" allows the operator to brew the espresso shots directly into a serving cup as big as 24 ounces. The Astoria SAE/2 "Big Gulp" is available in an attractive mirror polished stainless steel and black body style.
- The Astoria/Compact CKXE is now equipped with a full size adjustable vane rotary pump and can be fitted with a milk frother attachment transforming this small machine into the perfect, easy to operate tool for small locations like pizzerias, restaurants, bed and breakfasts and bakery shops.
- The Jada AK fully automatic machine is now being recognized as the most dependable, affordable and powerful one-touch superautomatic espresso/cappuccino/latte/americano for the most demanding and busiest applications with the capability of up to 480 espresso servings per hour. This machine is a powerful profit center for the busiest specialty coffee shop, retail pastry operator and university cafeteria.
General Espresso Equipment Corp.
7912 Industrial Village Dr.