1. Pipe a large circle of brown icing for a bearﾒs head, a small disc on the lower portion of the head for a snout and two pointed ears.
3. Create a red heart between the two heads by piping the two teardrop-shaped halves with a cut tube.
2. Do the same with pink icing to create a female bear to complement the male bear.
4. Pipe a pink arm on each side of the heart.
6. With a cut tube, pipe two eyes for each bear and a heart-shaped nose on the snout of each bear.
5. On the outside of the pink arms, add two brown arms, so the male bear is hugging the female bear.
3. Pipe two discs of white icing at the front of the eyes. Use a cut tube to pipe black pupils and a semi-circle for a mouth.
1. Pipe a large dollop of white icing and indent the center with the piping tip. Add a pink semi-circle.
2. With a cut tube, pipe two white horns. Then, use a ruffle motion to add ears that flop over slightly.
3. Add the black spots, eyes, nostrils and mouth using a cut tube
1. Use a cut tube to pipe the eight legs of a lobster. Then, add pincers to the inside legs on one side to create the lobster's claws.
2. Pipe a large circle of red icing on top of where the lobsterﾒs legs meet for a body. Then, add two dollops for eyes at the front of the body.
2. Add two spiked ears to the top of the hippoﾒs head.
1. Pipe a large circle of brown icing for the monkeyﾒs head. Add a smaller circle of tan icing for the mouth. Add small strips of brown icing for ears and top with small discs of tan icing.
2. Use a cut tube to pipe the black facial details, such as the eyes, nose and lips.
1. Fit a pastry bag with tip No. 10, stripe the bag with orange icing and fill it with yellow icing. Pipe a large teardrop shape for the fishﾒs body.
2. Use the same tip and bag to pipe a ﾓvﾔ shaped tail as well as several fins along the top of the fishﾒs body. Pipe a swoop on the body for another fin, and add puckered lips.
3. Pipe a white circle on the fishﾒs body for an eye, and add white dots above the fish for bubbles. Use a cut tube to pipe a black pupil on the white eye.
1. With pink icing, pipe a large circle for a pigﾒs head. Top with a smaller dollop for the pigﾒs snout.
2. Use a cut tube to pipe two ears that curve over at the ends.
3. Pipe black details, such as eyes, eyebrows, nostrils and lips using a cut tube.
1. Pipe a large circle of purple icing and indent the center for the hippoﾒs mouth. Add another circle at the top of the first circle to create the head. The second circle should be slightly taller than the mouth.
3. Use a cut tube to pipe an orange beak on each bird as well as blue eyes.
3. Pipe two white teeth at the end of the hippoﾒs mouth and two eyes at the base of the head. Use a cut tube to add the black pupils, eyebrows and nostrils.
1. Pipe a large white circle for the head; add a flat disc of icing for the snout, and pipe two ears. Pipe a horizontal line for arms, and two ﾓLﾔ shaped vertical lines for the legs and feet.
2. With pink icing, pipe two small circles for a leotard. Then, use an up and down motion to pipe the ruffled tutu. Add ballet slippers and a bow on the head.
3. With a cut tube, accent the bow with purple. Add black eyes and a heart shaped nose with a cut tube.
1. Using grass tip No. 233, stripe a bag with various shades of green and pipe a nest. Pipe two yellow teardrops for the bodies of two birds.
2. Pipe a circle of yellow icing at the large end of the teardrop for each birdﾒs head. On the outside of the bodies, pipe smaller teardrops for wings.