Rondo's Tornado manufactures croissants
Rondo Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of pastry processing machines and systems for more than 50 years, and continues to develop innovative and production-oriented solutions for the baking industry.
Each product innovation is the result of close cooperation with our customers, frequently at out test bakeries in Switzerland, France, Great Britain, Italy, Malaysia and the United States. These bakeries are available to our customers for testing new working methods or new products, as well as for demonstrations.
Our subsidiaries and representatives offer technical assistance and spare parts service around the world. Customers use this network of competent resources to achieve security and continuity of production. A constant struggle for perfection and professional world-wide operations has made Rondo-Doge global leaders in pastry and bread processing equipment.
The Tornado is a new high-speed machine for the production of unfilled croissants. Achieving an output of more than 36,000 croissants per hour, the Tornado establishes a new speed record. The system features:
- Speed - 100 rows/minute output is twice as fast as older machines. The 36 in. width allows more pieces/rows (dependent on size).
- Sanitation - Tornado uses no cloth belts. All parts can be sanitized in a washer.
- Payback - This is usually less than a year. Compared to 600 mm (24 in.) wide machines, the 900 mm (36 in.) Tornado accomodates 100 rows/minute, and easily replaces two existing machines.
- Lowers the scrap and cripple rate for tremendous savings.
- Fast changeover.
- Curling & Bending Unit available.
51 Joseph St.