New Jersey Bakers Board of Trade 2013 Winter Workshop
The NJBBT is committed to your success! Through demonstrations and education, our mission is to provide you with the most up-to-date trends in the bakery industry. Learn what segments of the industry are growing, the new products and techniques available and most important, how to improve the profitability of YOUR business. As part of our continuing educational programming, we invite you to join us at:
The New Jersey Bakers Board of Trade 2013 Winter Workshop
Monday, March 18, 9:30 am-3:30 pm
Tropicana Casino and Hotel Resort, Atlantic City, N.J.
Admission is Free - Complimentary Lunch
RSVP required - please email: email@example.com or call 732.618.8963
- Julie Bashore's Sugar Arts Institute - Creating beautiful edible fabric, lace and other unique decorative items for cakes and pastries.
- Barry Callebaut and Classic Cakes - Demonstrating the finest in chocolate techniques: Chocolate Mirroir Glaze, Ganache, Mousse and Tempering.
- Inspired Foods - Master Cake Decorator demonstrating Cupcake Art for this fast growing market segment.
- Puratos - "The Taste of Tomorrow", the future of the bakery, pastry and chocolate sectors. A global study of 6000 consumers from 14 countries and 4 continents.
- Dawn Food Products - Presenting The Mentor Program followed by "How to realize MORE profit with value added products and how to outshine your competition". NEW ideas with the 2 most profitable items in the bakery today.
Take advantage of this opportunity to network with industry leaders in all segments of the bakery industry.
Please feel welcome to invite friends and business associates who can benefit from this workshop.
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401