The Allied Trades of the Baking Industry (ATBI) elected new officers, who will be in office from March 2013 through March 2015.
During the American Society of Baking’s annual BakingTech conference, the Allied Trades of the Baking Industry (ATBI) elected new officers, who will be in office from March 2013 through March 2015. The officers are:
· president–Rick McGrath, Lockton Companies
· first vice president–Tom McCurry, Cain Food Industries
· second vice president–John Hellman, McGahee Lacy Associates
· secretary treasurer–Tom McCurry, Cain Food Industries
In addition, the following members were elected to the board for a term ending in 2016:
· Terry Bartsch, Shaffer
· Don Brown, ConAgra Milling
· Bruce Criss, ADM Milling
· Gerry Degnan, Manildra Group USA
· Pete Frederick, Milner Milling Corp
· DJ LeCrone, LeMatic Inc.
· Tim Marron, BC Williams Food Products Inc.
· Randy Marten, Miller Milling Co.
· Clay Miller, Burford Corp.
· Bill Zimmerman, The Long Co.
The ATBI serves the grain-based food industry through cooperation between a large cross section of suppliers to wholesale grain-based product manufacturers. The next ATBI board meeting will be held during the ABA Convention on April 22.