1. Spread the praline milk chocolate ganache evenly over the dacquoise.
2. Sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts over the spread ganache.
3. Fold the Italian meringue into the orange pastry cream mixture in three additions.
4. Pour the pastry cream over the spread ganache and nuts
5. Smooth the orange chiboust flush with the frame.
6. Spread the gelée mixture and arrange the orange segments so they spread over the entire surface.
7. Garnish La Naranjita with a bit of gold leaf and triangular dark chocolate bands to enhance the shine and add height.
Juliette Lelchuk is a baking and pastry instructor at the San Francisco Baking Institute (SFBI), a world-renowned leader in artisan bread and pastry education and consulting. After starting her career as a cook, Lelchuk soon fell in love with bread baking and pastry. With a strong background in fine dining and classical French training, she enjoys sharing her knowledge in an educational setting. For more information on SFBI, visit www.sfbi.com.