Baking Management will publish its first “Influential 20” issue in November’s print addition, as well as online. In this issue, Baking Management will profile those who have had the most impact on the wholesale baking industry during the past year. Nominations for these profiles will be solicited from Baking Management’s website at www.baking-management.com and via newsletter.
Following are ways in which a person may have influenced the wholesale baking industry:
• Actions have become a force for change in the wholesale baking industry
• Actions and decisions have lasting impact on industry
• Possesses authority and influence, which have been used toward the greater good in the baking industry
• Possesses a clear vision and pursues it regardless of controversy
• Develops a model for production, marketing, distribution or other aspect that will likely impact others outside of his or her own company
• Opens up new market opportunities for wholesale baking industry
• Responsible for increased consumer interest in baked products
• Develops technology that decreases costs, increases productivity, etc.
For more information or to nominate a person influential to the wholesale baking industry, click here.