Baking Management will publish its first “Top 20 Influential People” issue in November’s print addition, as well as online. In this issue, Baking Management will profile those who have had the most impact on the wholesale baking industry during the past year. Nominations for these profiles will be solicited from Baking Management’s website and via newsletter.
People who may be considered?
- Owners, managers and other personnel affiliated with wholesale bakeries
- Those affiliated with an ingredient or equipment supplier
- Those affiliated with trade associations that work with and support the wholesale baking industry
- Lobbyists who work with the baking industry
- Those from the academic sector who work with the wholesale baking industry
Following are ways in which a person may have influenced the wholesale baking industry.
- Actions have become a force for change in the wholesale baking industry
- Actions and decisions have lasting impact on industry
- Possesses authority and influence, which have been used toward the greater good in the baking industry
- Possesses a clear vision and pursues it regardless of controversy
- Develops a model for production, marketing, distribution or other aspect that will likely impact others outside of his or her own company
- Opens up new market opportunities for wholesale baking industry
- Responsible for increased consumer interest in baked products
- Develops technology that decreases costs, increases productivity, etc.
Nominations process will begin in September.