|7” Chocolate Cake||1 cake|
|Cream Cheese Bettercreme||81⁄2 oz|
|BUTTERFINGER® Candy Pieces||5 oz|
|Chocolate Deco Piece||As needed|
|Melted Ganache/Truffles||1⁄2 oz|
1. Cut cake in half and wrap plastic collar.
2. Fill with 4oz cream cheese bettercreme and 4oz Butterfinger® candy pieces.
3. Place next layer on top.
4. Place 1oz Butterfinger® candy pieces around the cake where the bettercreme is exposed.
5. Ice top of cake with 3oz bettercreme.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate as needed.
7. Pipe border using 1⁄2 oz. bettercreme.
8. Place chocolate decoration pieces as desired.