La Madeleine’s new spring menu is embracing the new season. Delicate tartines, light pasta and a bold citrus salade are a perfect way for customers to welcome the warmer weather.
- Parisien Tartine Trio & Citrus Salade – La Madeleine debuts its perfectly portioned sampler trio of savoury tartines, gourmet open-faced sandwiches with flavorful spreads and Parisien flare, in three distinct flavor combinations, accompanied by a refreshing citrus wild field salade.
- Roasted Vegetable Tartine – Lightly roasted vegetables with pesto and provolone on onion dill bread with goat cheese.
- Balsamic Chicken & Tomato Tartine – Balsamic chicken and tomatoes with black olive spread and mayonnaise on onion dill bread.
- Smoked Turkey & Prosciutto Tartine – Smoked turkey, crisp prosciutto and caramelized apples and onions on onion dill bread with brie and goat cheeses.
- Pasta Française – A flavorful combination of warm bowtie pasta and crisp prosciutto, lightly tossed with olive oil, roasted garlic and parmesan cheese, topped with roma tomatoes and parsley.
- Citrus Wild Field Salade with Chicken – Light and delicious, this spring salade of wild field greens is topped with roasted pecans and tangy mandarin oranges, all tossed in la Madeleine’s classic balsamic vinaigrette.
La Madeleine spring selections will be available March 21 through May 15, 2012.