On Sunday, March 3, the Retail Bakers of America (RBA) will host the RBA Roadshow at Renton Technical College in Renton, WA. Designed to bring bakers, cake decorators, vendors, students and educators together, this one-day event is going to be packed with lots of information and fun!
Bakery Tours (7:30am - 11:30am)
Buffet Lunch (11:30am - 1:00pm)
Vendor Showcase (11:30am - 5:00pm)
- A table-top trade show with top vendors from the baking industry, including Dawn, BakeMark, Bella Cupcake Couture, Puratos, Lucks...and many more!
Educational Sessions (1:00pm - 5:00pm)
- Fun, Single-Serve Desserts (Charra Jarosz)
- The Art of Shoe Making (Norm Davis and Zane Beg)
- Brushed Embroidery and Advanced Piping Techniques (Mary Ann Quitugua)
- Pricing for Profit: "As Seen on TV" Cakes (Beth Fahey)
- Craving Success: A Start-Up Junkie's Path from Passion to Profits (Melody Biringer)
- Champagne Wishes and Budweiser Budgets: Defining Your Sales Process (Renee Rouwhorst)
- All-Natural Baking (Puratos)
- Laminated Doughs: Danish and Puff Paste (Erhard Volcke)
3000 NE 4th St.
Renton, Washington 98056